This is a supermarket owned and operated by Kroger.
Digital Coupons Policy
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase. Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.Limit one use per digital coupon per transactionDigital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single itemDigital offers do not doubleA limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer. The previous owner of this website received the following response to an email they sent to the Kroger company regarding the rest of their policy.
Dear Valued Customer:
Thank you for contacting Food4Less regarding our Coupon Policy. Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows.Please note that this policy is our most current and it is subject to change without notice. For further clarification of this policy, please speak directly to store management.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
* Coupons are not doubled.
* Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
* LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General coupon policy:
* Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
* Coupons cannot be used on "free" items.
* Expired coupons are not accepted.
* Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
Catalina (competitor checkout) Coupons are Accepted
1. Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
2. Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
3. There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction.