Sunday Paper Coupons
Sunday paper coupons are worth their weight in gold. Even knowing that, I've seen people scan through the sports section and actually toss the rest out. It's like one of those moments when you see yourself in slow motion trying to catch those valuable coupons before they fell in the trash. Nooooooooo!!!!
You know as well as I do that the Sunday paper offers more than just the sports section or news. It's also packed with money saving coupons. People on a tight budget have been clipping Sunday paper coupons for decades. If you haven't started using this valuable resource, start now!
Here are a few things to think about when searching through the Sunday paper coupons.
1. Don't throw away the coupons for brands that you don't normally use, they can still help you save a huge amount from your grocery budget. You can either file these coupons away or use them immediately, but make sure you check the expiration date so you don't miss out on using them. It's always frustrating when I remember that I have a coupon for something I need and then look to see that it's expired! If you add up the amount that you save every time you use these Sunday paper coupons, you'll see that you've already saved hundreds of dollars of your budget for grocery shopping monthly.
2. If you find a manufacturers coupon for an item you use but you don't need right now, hold onto it. You could come across a store special on that item as well. If that store allows you to double coupons it could be a huge find.
3. Just because you have absolutely no use for a particular coupon doesn't mean that someone else won't. Remember, one person's trash is another person's treasure! Clip them out anyway and bring them into work or offer them on Freecycle. Don't forget about Karma... the more you give the more you get.
4. On the other hand, if you're looking for a particular coupon, don't be afraid to ask around. You will be surprised what you'll find.
5. If you're feeling like you want to give back, consider using those coupons to buy products that you can give to a non-profit or charity. You may not need ten boxes of macaroni and cheese for $10 but that doesn't mean you can't keep five and give five boxes to the food bank. Also, domestic violence shelters often need items like feminine products, soap and diapers. You can find all kinds of deals like that and most grocery stores have bins to place your donation on your way out of the store.
If you're the person who usually tosses the Sunday paper coupons away with the sports section then you might want to reconsider. If you actually do the math, you may convert and start hanging around dumpsters waiting for the Sunday paper. Well, maybe you won't go that far but at least you will definitely see how much money you can save.
Don't think that you will only find grocery coupons in the paper either. You get all of the biggest stores flyers as well. These include stores like Walmart and Target, Jordan's Furniture, Sullivan Tire and local businesses. I only mention this because if you're not using Sunday paper coupons yet, it's definitely time to start. Don't leave money on the table!
Places to help you save money-
The Grocery Game - Save up to $500 per month or more on groceries!
Save up to 98% on brand new, brand name products!
Get free printable coupons now from Coupons.com-Coupons.com Coupon Printer. This simple piece of software is required to print coupons, and if you are new to printing coupons you can get a surprise when prompted to install.
The Coupon Printer is an industry-standard security mechanism for printing coupons online, and it's completely safe and TRUSTe certified. You have nothing to worry about from the Coupon Printer, it is completely safe! Happy couponing.
Back to Living 4 Less home page